Postdoctoral Appointee at Argonne National Laboratory, LCF Division
- Ph.D. in Physics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL, USA (2016) Supervisor: Prof. Lucas K. Wagner
- MPhil in Physics, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Clear Water Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong (2010)
Supervisor: Prof. Che Ting Chan
- B.Sc in Physics, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China (2008)
Supervisor: Prof. Yu-Ping Kuang
- American Physical Society (APS)
Areas of Interest
- First-principles simulations of condensed matter systems
- Excited state properties of materials
- Strongly correlated electronic systems
- High performance computing
- 2016 - present: Postdoctoral Appointee at Argonne National Laboratory
- 2010 - 2016: Teaching & Research Assistant, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- 2008 - 2010: Teaching & Research Assistant, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Huihuo Zheng, Yu Gan, Peter Abbamonte, and LK. Wagner,
The importance of sigma bonding electrons for the accurate description of electron correlation in graphene
HJ Changlani, Huihuo Zheng, LK Wagner,
Density-matrix based determination of low energy model Hamiltonians from ab initio wavefunctions
J. Chem. Phys. 143, 102814 (2015).
Huihuo Zheng, LK Wagner,
Computation of the correlated metal-insulator transition in vanadium dioxide from first principles
Phys. Rev. Lett. 114 (17), 176401 (2015).
Wang, S. B., H. H. Zheng, J. J. Xiao, Z. F. Lin, and C. T. Chan,
Fast multipole boundary element method for three dimensional electromagnetic scattering problem
Int. J. Comput. Mater. Sci. Eng. 01, 04 (2012).
S. B. Wang, Jack Ng, H. Liu, H. H. Zheng, Z. H. Hang, C. T. Chan,
Sizable electromagnetic forces in parallel-plate metallic cavity
Physical Review B 84 (7), 075114 (2012).
J. W. Dong, H. H. Zheng, Y. Lai, C. T. Chan, and H-Z Wang,
Metamaterial slab as a lens, a cloak, or an intermediate
Phys. Rev. B 83, 115124 (2011).
X. Huang, Y. Lai, Z. H. Hang, Huihuo Zheng, and C. T. Chan,
Dirac cones induced by accidental degeneracy in photonic crystals and zero-refractive-index materials
Nature Materials 10, 582-586 (2011).
Y. Lai, H. H. Zheng, Z. Q. Zhang and C. T. Chan,
Manipulating sources using transformation optics with folded geometry
J. Opt. 13, 024009 (2011).
H. H. Zheng, J. J. Xiao, Y. Lai and C. T. Chan,
Exterior optical cloaking and illusions by using active sources: a boundary element perspective
Phys. Rev. B 81, 195116 (2010).
J. J. Xiao, H. H. Zheng, Y. X. Sun, and Y. Yao,
Bipolar optical forces on dielectric and metallic nanoparticles by evanescent wave
Opt. Lett. 35, 962-964 (2010).
Kuang, Yu-Ping, Jian-Ping Ma, Otto Nachtmann, Wan-Peng Xie, and Hui-Huo Zheng,
Testing the anomalous color-electric dipole moment of the c quark from ψ′ → J/ψ + π+ + π−at the Beijing Spectrometer
Physical Review D 85 (11), 114010 (2012).