- B.S. in Chemical Biology, Tsinghua University, China (2015)
Areas of Interest
- Electronic structure and coherence dynamics of semiconducting spintronics materials for quantum information processing.
- 2015-present, Graduate Student, University of Chicago.
- 2014 summer, Visiting Student, University of Minnesota, Prof. Donald G. Truhlar's Group: computational kinetics study of small molecule reactions
- 2011-2015, Undergraduate Researcher, Tsinghua University, Prof. Zhigang Shuai's Group: first principle simulation of charge transport processes in organic semiconductors; development of excited state density matrix renormalization group algorithm.