- B.S. Chemistry, Iowa State University (2012-2016)
- American Chemical Society (ACS), (2014-present)
Areas of Interest
- Electronic structure of materials
- Computational electrochemistry
- Interfacial phenomena
- 2016-present, Graduate student in the department of Chemistry, The University of Chicago
- 2015-2016, Undergraduate Research Assistant, Iowa State University, Prof. Theresa Windus, Computational modeling of binding energy between lanthanide ions and amino acids.
- 2015 Summer, Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internship, SULI, Ames Lab, DOE, Prof. Wenyu Huang, Synthesis and post-synthetic modification of core-shell intermetallic nanoparticles for selective hydrogenation of alpha, beta unsaturated carbonyl compounds.
- 2013-2015, Undergraduate Research Assistant, Iowa State University, Prof. Wenyu Huang, Synthesis and characterization of Pt and Pd core-shell nanoparticles for heterogeneous catalysis.